delsuonline.com – DELSU has released the 2017/2018 new students’ acceptance fees payment details. Registration and screening procedures has also been announced. All fresh students are hereby informed.
All candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various 100 level courses in Delta State University Abraka for the 2017/2018 academic session are required to make an immediate payment of their fees in full including the non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00 + 1,000 bank charge) and tender the evidence at the point of screening in the various Faculties.
DELSU Screening Requirements 2017/2018
Candidates are advised to come along with the following items/documents for the Screening Exercise starting IMMEDIATELY and would last for one week.
- Evidence of payment of Acceptance fees
- Original Jamb Admission Letter
- Original UTME Notification of Results (if already received) d. SSCE/GCE/NECO, etc. Statement of Result (Original and five photocopies) computer printout of private candidates SSCE result duly Certified and stamped by the Principal (Original and five photocopies)
- Letter of reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servants (Original and five photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and five photocopies)
- School testimonial (Original and five photocopies)
- Passport photographs with red background (12 copies)
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications, i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, etc, in or before 2010 must tender the original of their certificates
- The use of affidavit in lieu of Statement of Result will not be accepted.
It should be noted that any candidate who fails to show up for the Screening Exercise within the stipulated period would be deemed to have rejected the offer and therefore the offer would lapse.
How To Login To Pay Delsu Acceptance 2017/2018 – delsuonline.com
All 2017/2018 candidates admitted into Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of #31,000. Candidates are advised to pay this fee within the stipulated time so as not to lose the admission.
Candidates that have been offered provisional admission into the University programmes should follow this step listed below to login into their Delsu student portal.
- Visit Delsu portal www.delsuonline.com
Note: Your Entry Number Is Your JAMB Registration Number Or Application Number. Subsequently, You Will Log In Using This Number As Your Username.
Username: (Your JAMB Registration Number)
Password: (Your Surname plus Date of Birth; E.G. OGHENE25121999 If Your Surname Is OGHENE And Your Date Of Birth Is 25th Dec 1999)
Delsu Acceptance Payment 2017/2018
- Visit Delsu student portal via www.delsuonline.com
- Login with your username and password
- Click On The Pay Acceptance Menu (Under Applicant Menu Above) And Click On The Generate Virtual pin Button.
- Follow The Instructions To Complete Your Acceptance Processing.
Delsu admission list
Delta state university abraka school fees
Delsu screening requirements 2017
Delsu screening fees 2017
Delsu medical fees 2017
Delsu lecture timetable 2017
DELSU Acceptance Fee Payment 2017
Delsu Acceptance Fee 2017
Delsu faculty fees 2017
Delsu medical fees 2017
Delsu departmental fees 2017
Delsu screening fees
Recent News From Delsu