Delsu supplementary admission list. Delta State University (DELSU) Abraka supplementary admission list of candidates admitted into the University for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
This article will enlighten you on
- Delsu supplementary admission list 2017/2018
- Delsu supplementary admission list
- How to check Delsu supplementary admission list
- Delsu supplementary admission list checker
- Delsu admission website
- Delsu supplementary list
- Delsu acceptance fee 2017/2018
- Delsu school fees payment deadline
- Delsu screening for 100 level candidates
The Senate and Admission Board of Delta State University, DELSU, Abraka have announced the release of the supplementary admission list into the undergraduate programmes. This was revealed via the official website of the institution. Candidates are advised to visit the official website and check their admission status.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is to inform the general public that Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) had since concluded its Post-UTME screening exercise and shortlisted candidates for its 1st, 2nd, 3rd and supplementary lists. Candidates therefore should not make change of University to DELSU
How To Check DELSU Supplementary admission List – http://delsu.edu.ng/utme2017checkadmission.aspx
- Visit http://delsu.edu.ng/utme2017checkadmission.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Reg Number in the space provided.
- Click on “Check” to access your admission status.
Click here to view DELSU Merit (1st Batch) Admission List 2017/2018 | Check Status Here
NOTE: All successful candidates will be required to pay a non refundable acceptance fee of #30,000 before they can proceed for the Screening process which is scheduled to start by October, 2017. Delsu school fees late payment will commence from 22nd December, 2017
Newsmeel Team celebrate with all candidates who made the Delsu 3rd batch admission list.