The management of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) invites Applications from candidates who sat for the 2017 UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
IMPORTANT: Enugu State University of Science and Technology (EUST) Admission Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session is rescheduled to take place between 3rd October 2017 in designated centres within the Agbani Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
ESUT Admission Eligibility
All candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2017 UTME and scored 180 and above.
How to Register for ESUT Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2017/2018
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to the University website – www.esut.edu.ng
- Click on University Portal
- Click on Admission Screening Registration
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate an e-tranzact Invoice from any of the following banks and proceed to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) only:
- Access Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Return to the portal and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results, and other results.
- Enter valid result checking PIN(s) and serial numbers(s) for each WAEC, NECO or other SSCE results submitted. The PIN(s) and serial number(s) of the cards must be correctly entered for a candidate’s result to be processed at all.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, 2017 UTME Result, Birth Certificate, and other relevant credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
NOTE: ESUT Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2017/2018
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communication.
- You must enter a valid result checking PIN and serial number for the O’Level result submitted.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.