This is to inform the general public especially prospective candidates seeking admission into Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) that the management of the University has announced the commencement of sales of Post UTME Screening form for the screening exercise for UTME and Direct entry candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates should note that they are to meet up with the requirement for admission into the University through JAMB before proceeding to purchase the form. The general requirements for admission into the University undergraduate full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session are
1. The candidate must be over 16 years of age in the year of admission (Some student swear an affidavit just to increase their ages). Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
2. Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/L, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
3. Candidates must score about the required JAMB Cut-off Mark of the University which is pegged at 120 and above to avoid being disqualified.
How To Apply For Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post-UTME /Direct Entry Screening For 2018/2019
FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Date For 2018/2019
This is to notify all candidates that the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Examination has been scheduled to hold as follows;
Wednesday, 4th October, 2018
Time: 7.00am for the following courses;
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering, and
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Time: 9.00am for the following courses;
- Marine Engineering
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Geophysics, and
Please endeavor to come with your Post UTME Registration Confirmation Printout and Payment Receipt.
Note that GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
Method of Application
Step 1: Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 only as Screening fee, and processing/other charges.
Step 2: Applicants should visit the Institution website at: www.fupre.edu.ng from
Wednesday, 30th August, 2018 to register.
Step 3: Click on the link “2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
Step 4: Follow the registration instructions on the website.
Step 5: Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Password after registration to download FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions.
Candidates should please take note of the following:
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as described in 1. above uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status later.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the submit button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
Please take note that the use of GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
The sale and submission of FUPRE Screening form will end on
Friday, 15th September, 2018. The closing date has been extended to 12 midnight on Monday, 2nd October, 2018.
For more enquiry, call any of the following numbers: 07030350009, 08181975135 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E. M. Ichendu, FNIM, FCAI
Registrar & Secretary to Council