JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Mathematics. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the list of recommended textbooks for the upcoming 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
It is recommended that each student seating for the examination should have this textbooks so as to prepare him/her for the examination. This textbook will form the scheme of work for setting of the examination questions. The recommended textbooks for Mathematics are listed below:
JAMB Recommended Textbook For Mathematics
1. Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado –Ekiti: FNPL.
2. Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
3. Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
4. David –Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
5. Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
6. Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Algebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
7. Tuttuh – Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.
8. Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.