Lagos State polytechnic (LASPOTECH) 1st, 2nd and 3rd admission list of candidates for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released and available in jamb caps website.
I am pleased to announce to you that the first, second and third batch National Diploma Full-Time admission list of candidates offered provisional admission into Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
All candidates who applied for National Diploma (ND) admission in the polytechnic have been advised to log on to the JAMB CAPS Portal to check their admission status.
How To Check LASPOTECH Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal
1. Ensure you have active data bundle.
2. Open your favourite browser but I will advice you not to use Opera Mini. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the most suitable browsers to use.
3. Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx. IF the first link does not work for you, use this one http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
Caps Central admission portal home page will open.
4. Enter your Jamb registration number in the space where you will see UTME Registration Number.
Click on the submit button. Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth, etc will appear.
5. If you are offered admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
6. If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
7. Be very careful to accept admission when you are not offered or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school.
8. Once you accept the admission offered you then you admission door is closed for that year.
Admitted candidates are to print out their Jamb Admission Letters. Please note that the JAMB Admission Letter is part of the requirements for the registration exercise.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates!