This article will enlighten you on the latest update/news on the Nigeria police recruitment 2018/2019 form. This article will explain the NPF 2018/2019 application process and how you can be successful in the selection process.
The Nigeria Police online recruitment portal will soon be open for the 2018/2019 application process. The Federal Government has revealed that they intend to enlarge the police force from 400,000 to 670,000.
The Nigerian Police (NP) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 400,000. There are currently plans to increase the force to 670,000 through the Nigeria police recruitment 2018 exercise. This recruitment will add 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000.
General Requirements for Nigerian Police 2018/2019 Recruitment application form
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- A successful candidate must have school certificate.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Be between 23 and 28 years of age.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
The Nigeria Police Force will recruit 155,000 personnel within five years to bridge its manpower shortage, according to the Inspector-General, Mr Ibrahim Idris.
You have to note that 2018 Nigerian police recruitment is currently not available. Kindly disregard any news you come accros about Nigerian police job 2018.
Idris told newsmen on Friday in Kano that 31,000 personnel would be recruited every year, for five years.
Qualified Nigerians will be trainede to become an officer of the law into the blow categories;
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
NPF Requirements for Cadet Inspectors of Police FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY Candidates must have at least 1 of the following from a reputable Polytechnic or College of Education: OND, NCE, or their equivalents.
NPF Requirements for Police Constables FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in WAEC or its equivalent in not more than 2 sittings.
Nigeria police recruitment 2018 Requirements for Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY Candidates must have at least; B.SC., B.A., B.TECH., HND or an equivalent degree from a reputable University or Polytechnic.
How to Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019
- 2018/2019 police force recruitment form
- Nigeria police recruitment 2018/2019
Nigeria police form 2018/2019
is Nigeria police recruitment form out
Nigeria police recruitment age requirement
Nigeria police force news live update