Congratulations to all preselected applicants. In this article I will review how to add your bank account details to your Npower profile and the likely mistakes you should avoid while adding your bank account details to your NPVN profile.
In this article we will review
- Npower Account Update
- How to add Npower account details
- Common account mistakes and how to resolve it
- NYSC account
As a successfully verified preselected applicant, you will be required to add your bank account details to your Npower profile so that you can start receiving your monthly stipend of N30,000. In one of our previous article we reviewed the requirements for the Npower 2017 physical verification exercise. At the moment, the names of successfully verified applicants is yet to be uploaded into NPVN database. Upon successful verification, your data will be uploaded into the NPVN portal then you will be given access to you NPVN profile.
How To Add Your Bank Account Details To your Npower profile
1. Visit www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
2. Login with your Phone number as USERNAME and And of your name as PASSWORD.
3. Upon login click on PROFILE on your dashboard and click on EDIT.
4. Fill in the required fields and click SAVE
Common Npower Bank Account Errors And how to resolve it.
You should take note of this few points which will be highlighted be as any error in your bank account details can affect the payment of your stipends. The points to note while filling in your account details are
1. Ensure that your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and account number are entered correctly
2. Ensure that your name is well arranged. Your surname is your last name.
3. Ensure your BVN is linked to the account number you want to use. To do this, kindly visit your bank and request for the BVN number that is linked to your account. Over 20% of 2016 Npower volunteers had this issue which delayed their payment. So I will advise you to recheck at your bank if your account is linked to your BVN just to be on the safe side.
4. Ensure your account is upgraded to receive over N30,000. We had 2016 volunteers who applied with NYSC/student account number. The issue with such account number is that the maximum amount that can be paid into is N20,000. So such account don’t have the capacity to receive the 30,000 monthly Npower stipend. If you are using NYSC/student account kindly visit your bank with a valid means of identification (National identity card, INEC voters card, drivers license, international passport) and request for an upgrade of your account. It takes about a week to upgrade though it is bank dependent.
5. Ensure your bank account name matches with your BVN name and your Npower profile name.
6. Ensure that the account number you will use is NUBAN that’s it should be the 10 digit account number and not the old 14 or 12 digit account number. We also encourage you to read our article on how to resolve Npower payment issues
These are the errors you might likely come across and if you have resolved all, I give you 100% assurance that you won’t have any issue receiving your Npower monthly stipend.
I hope this article was helpful to you? Kindly drop your comment or contribution in the comment box and I’ll get back to you. Don’t forget to click the share button and share this article with other volunteers.