Npower Physical Verification Requirements For 2017 Preselected Applicants. NPower has released the requirements needed for the physical verification exercise which is scheduled to hold in the various local government secretariats from 4th — 15th December, 2017.
The Physical Verification stage is the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.
Physical Verification will commence on Monday, December 4th and end Friday, December 15th, 2017 across Nigeria. In the week of the 4th, States will have different start dates. For example, State A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th.
The physical verification requirements for pre-selected applicants are listed below:
Document that shows Date of Birth
1. Birth Certificate
2. Baptismal Card
3. Affidavits of Age Declaration
4. Valid Photo ID ( e.g National ID card, Bio-data Page of International Passport, Voter’s Card)
Proof of Address of Residence
1. National Identification Card (ID)
2. Utility Bill (PHCN, Water, Waste etc)
3. Voter’s Card
4. General Knowledge of local area
Document That Shows Your Academic Qualification
1. Bachelor’s Degree Certificate, Statement of Result or Transcript
2. OND certificate or Statement of Result or Transcript
3. OND certificate or Statement of Result or Transcript
4. NCE certificate or Statement of Result or Transcript
5. The Certificate that corresponds the qualifications specified in your application
1. NYSC Certificate of Discharge
2. NYSC Exemption documents.
How To Login To Nbuild NPVN Portal
1. Visit https://nbuild.npvn.ng
2. Enter your phone number as your username and the password that was sent to you by Npower
3. Click on profile and fill in your bank account details
4. Select your preferred trade and click save.
Additional things to note
1. Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
2. You are NOT required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
3. Follow instructions at the center. Be orderly. Be courteous.
4. Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
Newsmeel Team congratulates all preselected applicants shortlisted for the physical verification exercise.
We Cherish your opinion. Please let us know if you have any question, comment and contribution relating to Npower. Share your admission experiences with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Scroll down and leave a comment in the comment box. Always remember to tick the follow comment box in the comment box area so as to follow up with the replies to your comment. We will be glad you did!
Latest N-Power News
[rpfc_recent_posts_from_category category=”9817″ posts=”7″]