This is to inform all NYSC Batch A 2018 corp members interested in applying for NYSC Redeployment that it is now officially available in the NYSC official portal at www.portal.nysc.gov.ng. In this article, I will be discussing all you need to know about NYSC redeployment, conditions for redeployment, and how to Apply for NYSC Batch A relocation online here.
If are not comfortable with the place you’ve been posted for your NYSC service, then kindly cool down and read through all the information provided in this article.
In this article, I have explained the A-Z guide on how to apply for NYSC redeployment for NYSC Batch A and NYSC batch B Corp Members.
Below are the reasons that the NYSC body will consider before approving your request for redeployment to another state:
1. Marital grounds: This normally applies to only female corps members who want to move to the state where their husbands live at.
Since you are applying on marital ground, you are to attach the following:
*. A valid marriage certificate
*. A document showing change of name in any of the National Newspapers and Affidavit
*. A letter from your husband’s workplace which will serve as an evidence that your husband is domiciled in the state you want to relocate to.
2. Health/Medical grounds: This reason are for those who have extreme or reoccurring illnesses which requires that they be monitored closely.
3. Security grounds: While there are best states to serve as a youth corper in Nigeria, there are some states affected by the Boko Haram insurgents and they are: Borno, Adamawa, Gombe, Yobe, and other Northern states in that region.
How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (Approved Ways)
1. Applying within the camp: This is one way for the you can write you letter of redeployment is by applying for it while on camp. It is within the 21 days duration orientation course on camp that interested Corp members will have the opportunity reapply for relocation at the second week on camp.
2. Applying online after camp :It was difficult or rather an impossible task to get relocation approval after the 21 days orientation camping is over. You need not wait to get your approval for relocation after 3 months as you can get approved for relocation even after 2 weeks of application.
1. Visit the [NYSC Official Website http://www.nysc.gov.ng/]
2. Sign in with your email and password (same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal)
3. Click on “Relocation”
4. Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided.
You will be notified afterwards through text messages and mails about developments on your Nysc redeployment application form (whether it was approved or rejected).
How to Print the Online NYSC Relocation and NYSC Redeployment Letter Easily
1. Visit the Official NYSC Portal.
2. Log in with your email ..and password.
3. Click on Manage NYSC Redeployment 2017.
4. Make a payment of #1000 (one thousand Naira only) and wait for it to redirect you after successful payment
5. Print your payment receipt which will serve as your evidence of successful payment after printing your NYSC Relocation letter online.
Make sure you make copies of the printed letter for reference during your passing out.