NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship Application Form – Due to the delay in the opening of the NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship application portal, we have decided to update on the recent happenings regarding the NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2018/2019 application process. So many students are constantly inquiring on the latest news about the scholarship, this has prompted our team of experts to update you on the latest news on NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship for 2018. So in this article, we we’ll seek to answer some of the questions we receive such as
- Is NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship Form Out?
- How can I apply for NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2018
- What are NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship Requirements?
- Which Field of Study is required for the NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2018?
- 2018 NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship Deadline?
- NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship portal.
- NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship website.
IMPORTANT! At the time of writing this post, the long awaited NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship form for 2017/2018 is not yet out online. We advice that you disregard any form of advert you come across. Meanwhile we will update you on this page immediately the form is out so kindly bookmark this page in your browser or subscribe to this website. Now let’s begin.
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the commencement of 2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/ to apply.
Application Deadline Date: The table showing the complete dates and venue with be added here in due time… Just keep visiting this page