The University of Uyo, UNIUYO has released the 2017/2018 Supplementary Admission List for candidates who seated for the University Post-UTME Screening examination. Candidates can now visit the official portal to check their Admission status.
UNIUYO Supplementary Admission List 2017/2018 | UNIUYO Admission List (PDF Download) — eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng
The list of successful candidates that has been offered provisional admission to study in the university of uyo, UNIUYO is now available in the official portal. Admission list always comes in batches, first (1st) batch [merit list] second (2nd) batch and third (3rd) batch.
How to check UNIUYO admission list 2017/2018 — eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng
- To check if your name is in UNIUYO Supplementary admission list CLICK HERE to download PDF format of the Admission list
What To Do If You Have Been Offered Professional Admission List In UNIUYO
- First of all, you’re to pay a nonrefundable acceptance fees of #20,000
- The next thing is to print out your admission status page and take it to your faculty screening officer for final screening and obtain an authority to pay school fees.
UNIUYO SCREENING REQUIREMENTS FOR 2017/2018 ADMITTED CANDIDATES — www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Original copies of your educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
ADDITIONAL SCREENING REQUIREMENTS (2017/2018)
Below is the list of credentials that was required from Last year uniuyo Fresher’s on their final screening/clearance.
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb UTME Result Slip
- Uniuyo Post UTME Result slip
- O’ level Results (Waec, NECO, NAPTEB)
- Notification of Admission Status
- Attestation Letter (Letter of Recommendation) from Senior Civil Servant or Lawyer or Clergyman
- Birth Certificate / Sworn Declaration of Age
- Local Govt. of origin Certificate
- Acceptance fee Receipt
- Four (4) office flat file
Important Tips For All Admitted Candidates
Congratulation for making the admission list. Please take note of the following;
- Make sure that your print out are done with high quality printers.
- Make a photo copies of all your original credentials.
- Keep your acceptance fees receipt save.
- Put all your original and photocopies credentials in a separate files.
- Dress moderate.
Newsmeel Team congratulates all admitted candidates who were offered provisional admission into Full-Time undergraduate programmes of UNIUYO.
We Cherish your opinion. Please let us know if you have any question, comment and contribution relating to uniuyo admission list. Share your admission experiences with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Scroll down and leave a comment in the comment box. Always remember to tick the follow comment box in the comment box area so as to follow up with the replies to your comment. We will be glad you did!