YouWIN shortlisted Names For All States 2017… YouWIN List of successful applicants shortlisted for online training for the 2017.
YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia enterprise education initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) which aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses. YouWiN! Connect seeks to promote entrepreneurship as a viable career option for young Nigerians which in turn will create jobs and wealth.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
- Yearly capacity building of 55,500 budding young entrepreneurs.
- Nuture ideas and innovation from young entrepreneurial participants from Universities, Polytechnics, Technical colleges, and other post-Secondary institutions in Nigeria.
- Increase firm growth by 20% and employment by participating MSMEs in Nigeria
- Target growth in the Agriculture/Agro-processing, Construction, ICT, Fashion, Manufacturing and Retail sectors
- Encourage expansion, specialization and spin-offs of existing businesses in Nigeria
- Enable young entrepreneurs to access a wide business professional network and improve their visibility
The list of successful applicants for the 2017 edition of the YouWiN! Connect Online Training is out. Successful applicants will be contact via email and SMS. The list contains shortlisted candidates from all states in the six geo-political zones.
Emails have been sent to all shortlisted applicants. The details of the email sent to all shortlisted applicants is given;
Following a rigorous evaluation process, your business application has been selected to advance to the second stage of the Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) Connect Program.
During the second stage of the program, you are required to do the following:
1. Attend an Online training
You will be required to attend an online training that will further improve your basic business skills and prepare you to develop the detailed business plan. Training will commence within the coming weeks. We will send you an email with specific details of how to go about the online training.
2. Monitor Program Communication
In addition to the above, please monitor your registered email account and visit the YouWiN! Connect website and social media channels frequently for more information regarding the program. At all times the YouWiN! Connect Secretariat will contact you through your registered email and/or phone number.
Please accept our congratulations.
YouWiN! Connect Program.
All shortlisted applicants will required to go for an online training where they will be thought based on their chosen specialisation. Details of the YouWIN online training will be communicated to all shortlisted applicants in the coming weeks.
How To Check YouWIN Shortlisted Names For All States 2017
Click on the links below to download the PDF format of the YouWIN Connect list for your geo-political zone.
Newsmeel Team congratulates all shortlisted candidates!!!